RE: oil filter stuff

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: oil filter stuff
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:13:50 -0500
Fred,

Most likely not.  I was comparing it to a fram (plain ol' orange can) that I
had in the garage.
I don't intend to do a complete study, I just was curious about what I had
previously used and what I am going to use now.  Definitely not a scientific
study, just curiosity!  It was a $5.00 Carquest filter and a $4.00 Fram

Bill