[Fwd: Mini lite wheels]

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Mini lite wheels]
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:33:48 -0500
--------------EFC8C1CB67197495D7F11D1C

This just off the Healey list -- anyone want to take up the torch on
this regarding Spit wheels?

Keep Triumphing,
Susan  :)
--------------EFC8C1CB67197495D7F11D1C

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:44:54 -0500
To: healeys@autox.team.net
From: "Richard J. Hockert, Esq." <rjh.co@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Mini lite wheels
Sender: owner-healeys@autox.team.net

There is a company located in Irving, Texas which is a high volume supplier
of after market auto accessories.  They sponsor a pro rally car and are
principally involved in Japanese cars.  I have requested that they handle
vintage British rallye equipment and they have agreed.  As a result, they
are offering KN mini lite wheels (along with the complete line of KN Jap
wheels) at a special intro price if I can pull together an order for five
sets of wheels.

If any one has an interest, please contact me directly for details.  The
price will be very good.  My only interest is in a set of wheels for my car
at their one time price.  These are the same knock off wheels sold by Moss,
VB etc.  Happy Healeying!!  rjh

--------------EFC8C1CB67197495D7F11D1C--