Re: Spitfire Screen Saver - ALL SHOW UP

To: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire Screen Saver - ALL SHOW UP
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:02:08 -0400
in win98 if the active desktop is off... I only get ads too.

I converted all the JPG files to BMP... now they all show up

Nigel is beautiful Laura! Excellent luck getting the shot in front of the REAL
thing!
The driver isn't half bad either  :-)

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
Follow 'Projects' for MG and Triumph stuff)