RE: OD Conversion

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: OD Conversion
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 16:48:58 +0100
Gary,

Can't talk from personal experience, as I've never done this.  But where
do you intend to get your parts from?  They are all available from the
big suppliers, so if that's the way you plan to go just give your
regular supplier a call and see if they have the parts in stock.  If
you're planning to find a donor car, any car you find should have all
the parts you need, but you'll have to make a judgement call on the
individual car as to the quality of the parts.

Hope that helps!

Dean