Re: Healey Rally Around the World

To: <JIM3000@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Healey Rally Around the World
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 21:18:03 +0100

>One of those interesting people is Ann Hunt of Scotland. Ann and her
husband
>Peter will be competing in a rally next year. They are going to drive
around
>the world, 18,000 miles, in eighty days, in a Healey.

Jim

They visited the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon either at the back end of
last year - or the early part of this one WITH the car on the back of a
flatbed truck. When they told me what they planned to do, I was pretty
gobsmacked and full of admiration for their courage and determination.
Then I looked at the car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They'll do it - and they'll do it in style. Anyone who has the gall, guts,
determination and a good many other adjectives not springing immediately to
mind to undertake a journey in the wreck that I examined, deserves to come
through. They will, worry not.

Jonmac