Celebrity GT6 and Dash Plaques

To: spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Celebrity GT6 and Dash Plaques
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 13:39:23 -0500

Hey there,

VTR (or was it team.net?) had a place where you could read about
Triumphs spotted in the movies.
I tried emailing this one in, but the email bounced.

In Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, there is a scene where Austin
and Felicity Shagwell are dancing on a sidewalk and a yellow GT6 appears
on the street behind them.

If someone here is on the Triumph list, you might to pass it along -
maybe not. :)

On the Dash Plaque front:  I just dropped off the artwork to a trophy
and award shop. I will have 2 samples on the 28th.

Anyway, kind of a babbling post, sorry.

For some substance, I will tell you this weekend I plan on replacing my
driver side axle (the one I bent while trying to pull ujoints) -
hopefully, the one on my parts car is in good shape. Then, time
permitting, I will finish the removal of the front crossmember from the
same parts car using a cut-off wheel and then start the removal of bad
one on the driver. In a few weeks, I should have it welded. That will be
a happy day.

Vic