74 Spitfire on eBay

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 Spitfire on eBay
From: HD883HUGGR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 00:49:22 EDT
Hi Spitphiles.
        Just got back into town and found that my kids never took the film in
to be developed.  I'll do it today and so hopefully will have pics of Hobbs'
new custom door panels.  Apart from the fact that I suck at anything that
requires tools, they came out pretty trick!  I'll also update y'all at 3, 6
and 12 months regarding how well they wear... it's hardwood but keys, shoes,
etc can really do a job on any wood.
        2 Quick notes:  I decided not to restore my 74 Spit and instead look
around for something from the early 60s (or maybe a 50s MG-TD), so it's for
sale on eBay.  It would be a darn fine project for someone with time &
knowledge, both of which are in short supply in my garage.  Here's the link:
 <A
HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131571400";>eBay
item 131571400 (Ends 07/21/99, 10:54:18 PDT) - 1974 Triumph Spitfire -
"complete"
</A>
        Also, somebody e-mailed me to see if I'd sell the seats alone.  Told
him I'd put a word in the pipeline and see if anyone had seats for sale.
LMK.  Thanks!
        Scott
        & "Hobbs" (77 Spitfire, daily driver)