Re: Travel Routes To East Coast

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Travel Routes To East Coast
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 16:19:47 -0400
At 11:28 AM 7/8/99 -0400, Fred Thomas wrote:
>Now what are the cell phone & AAA card doing in a LBC, Atwell,

The phone is so my better half has someone to talk to while I'm
driving....and the triple-A card gets you discounts at motels and
restaurants along the way.   :-/
(The money you save can be used for towtrucks and repairs, right????)

Atwell Haines
(Who actually hasn't gone more than 300 miles away from home in the Spit,
but has enough tools in the car to repair almost anything on the side of
the road...)
'79 Spitfire

sometimes you