Coventry Radiator Co.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Coventry Radiator Co.
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 15:15:45 -0500
>My original Stanpart radiator sprung a leak, so I replaced it with a
>second hand 'Coventry Radiator Co.' radiator. (after-market patten
>part)

My Mk IV radiator says "Coventry Radiator Co.".  Does that mean
that it is aftermarket?  It sure looks to be as old as the car...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

P.S.:  My Spit never wants to overheat, even in the 95+ degree weather
these days.  The temp gauge stays near the middle, and there is no sign
of boiling or escaping steam, or water loss.  Is something wrong with my car?