RE: Found One!!

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: RE: Found One!!
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:34:13 -0400
bought my first spit for ~$850.  needed interior, brakes and clutch m/c.
 was ripped off, perhaps, but had fun.  saw spit locally recently, not
_too_ much worse.  owner will take ~$30.  I need to get over there this
weekend with a flatbed.

scott, with a new son who is causing him to neglect his auto habit...