Re:

To: njaremka@yahoo.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:06:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/99 9:37:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
njaremka@yahoo.com writes:

> ok, now i want to say that if anyone wants to see the
>  modifications i've done to my spit, i am taking some pictures
>  and hope to get them scaned onto a disk to get put on the web.
>  however, i don't have a web site and don't fully understand the
>  logistics of making one.  would anyone out there care to post
>  them for me when i get them?  i'll also give a short description
>  of each one to help tell what your seeing.  i would appreciate
>  it, and i'm hope it would give some of you out there a little
>  inspiration as to what you might be able to do to your spitfire.
>   if anyone could be helpful, let me know.  thanks.

Nikolai,

I have some web space left. If you'll send them to me, I'll put them on the
web for you, at least for a while till I need the space again (I don't expect
to need the space for a long while yet).

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74