Re: Id Like to thank you all.....

To: Sptfire318@aol.com
Subject: Re: Id Like to thank you all.....
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:55:47 -0700

Sptfire318@aol.com wrote:

> Also, I didn't get any negative response to my "Hybrit" although I expected
> to. You guys all are very respectful to my (and my father's) decision on what
> to do to my rotted out Spit.

There are some on the list who might not think it's the best
idea, but it's a topic thats been well hashed already. In the end,
it's your car, and the important thing is that you enjoy it.
Personally, all I can say is 'more power too you' ;-)

If you haven't checked out Dan Masters site
http://members.aol.com/~danmas
you really should. Lots of interesting hybrids there.
Now that I think about it, there arn't many (any ?) mopar conversions
represented, so I'm sure you'd be a welcome addition. Either that
or Dan's a Ford/Chevy snob ;-)

> If anyone wants info on my car, please ask. Ill tell everything.

Well, I'd like to see more pictures ...

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com