Re: Fuseable links

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuseable links
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:16:05 -0700
At 08:14 PM 6/21/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Anyone have any idea what size fuse I need to replace the 18 and 20 guages
>fuseable links with?

        NAPA AUTO PARTS has the exact fusible link you want for very little in
their BELDEN line.  While most stores stock it, if they don't, they can
often get it by that afternoon.  Call 1-800-LET-NAPA for the store nearest
you.  (Geez, I still remember the # after all these years!)

        Oh, no financial interest, blah, blah, blah.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitui!
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |