RE: Intermittent O/D

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: Intermittent O/D
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 09:20:55 -0400
Joe, I guess that depends on the type of overdrive.  for a J-type it is on
the left side of the tranny and sits right above the mounting plate in front
of the tranny mount, hence it cannot be reached because the plate is
blocking it. I am assuming we are talking about a j-type, I really don't
know the d-types

Patrick