thanks for unasked help

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: thanks for unasked help
From: Earl Smith <earl56@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:13:24 GMT
While i didn't have any input into the string dealing with fuse blocks and
electrical problems,it did give me enougth insite
to realize this could be the root of all my problems.Last night
we installed a new fuse block that uses blade type fuses relocating it into
the interior on the drivers upper kick panel.All of asudden
all of my electrical system works including the w/s wipers. i think
Kermit is now ready for an inspection sticker Thanks to every one
who had input into electrical problems.I thak you & Kermit thanks you
Earl
76,79,and Kermit the 75 spitfire