RE: webers

To: "'James F. Libecco'" <jfl@neoucom.edu>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: webers
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 07:31:10 -0500
James,

I just recieved my new air cleaner and filter elements for the Weber DGV on my
'77 from them.  It was a LOT less expensive ($15) than the K&N filters I've
seen advertised ($50) elsewhere.  Works great, looks good, just make sure that
you buy a filter maintennence kit.  I got mine at a local discount auto parts
store.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
> '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'