RE: Which Coil to use?

To: "'Simmons, Reid W'" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Which Coil to use?
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:50:43 -0400
I just put a Lucas Sport Coil on my Lumenition.  It's starting to give a few
problems in just under 400 mile (one trip).  Not sure if it's a problem with
_this_ coil, or with all Sport Coils and Lumenition.

Symptom is  no power getting up to speed,  and occational backfiring.  Same
as before my 1st coil went.  Also rough running at below 1,500 RPM.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |