car sitings (was: cars in austin powers)

To: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: car sitings (was: cars in austin powers)
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:21:22 -0700 (PDT)

we had quite the showing near-by this weekend.  the local car
club (British Car Club of Western New York) had thier annual
show yesterday.  quite a few nice TR's and only a couple
spitfires (including mine), some nice ferrari's, even a porsche
911 gt3 racer.  but i have to admit that my favorite there was
an orange mg midget with a judson supercharger.  again, i hate
to say that my favorite was an mg, but that thing must be fast
and furious.  i'll stick with my spit though.  maybe i'll do him
one better and get an eaton charger on my spit...

> Other TR sitings in Charlottesville VA yesterday, were a white
> TR3,  really
> bright green TR7, and a nice hunter green 1500 spitfire.
>
> Ryan Smith
> 72 Emerald Green Spitfire

===
nikolai jaremka