Truman rages!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Truman rages!
From: Kma4444@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:06:24 EDT
Just a quick racing report from the Southeast SCCA , Me and my trusty Spit
"Truman" once again stomped the Sprites ( remember , image is nothing ) and a
510 Datsun this weekend at Road Atlanta . 4th race this year , 4th pole
position , 4th win and 4th time Truman and I have lapped the field . Oh yeah
, 4th track record I've reset too. I'm not just tooting my own horn , though
that is at least part of my motivation, I just thought this might be a
receptive crowd to some Spitfire cheerleading.
Thanks for humoring my PDE (public display of excitement).
Kevin;
Now , if anyone out there is interested in helping me find more money for our
Viper effort.......