Oil Pressure Guage

To: "'Spit list'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Pressure Guage
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:54:02 -0500
This weekend I removed and cleaned the center portion of my dash, I removed
all gauges and repainted the bezels with wrinkle paint.  During this I had a
little problem, when I finally got the bezel to come off the glass jumped
out and committed suicide on the concrete floor.  I got a new piece of glass
and when reassembling the bezel I broke the ring around the guage that holds
the whole thing together.  I tried a quick fix that didn't work but as I was
doing so the guage jumped out of my hand and made a ZOING sound as it
bounced off the floor. SO, I need a RAC mechanical Oil Pressure Guage. Vicky
Brit doesn't list one and if they did it would be 5 times the price of what
is reasonable.

Can y'all hep me ?

Craig Smith
Phone 800/692-2323