RE: bad gas killed my car(GT6)??

To: "'Thomas Carney'" <gt6in@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: bad gas killed my car(GT6)??
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:02:46 -0700
Tom,

Did you let the gas tank run much lower than you normally do? If so, maybe
there was some old sludge and crud down low in the tank and now you've got
it in your fuel lines or carbs? I really doubt it would've been the gas
itself, especially since it started happening immediately when you started
up --- you would've been mostly on the prior gas at that point.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B