Re: Finally decided on a name

To: "Dr. Faustus" <faustus@inconnect.com>,
Subject: Re: Finally decided on a name
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:01:42 -0700
Nigel almost was a milky blue sprite-when I went back to soo if the spit was
still there I was thinking-if it's not-I'll get the sprite. Even after
seeing Nigel still there I thought about it for an instant-but-that is truly
an inconveniant car for a daily driver. I don't have a good relation with
side curtains!

Laura G. and Nigel (who'd love to have a big Healey for company!)