RE: Spitfire Screen Saver

To: "'Atwell Haines'" <carbuff@nac.net>, Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire Screen Saver
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:19:26 -0400
None taken.  I was just curious. Besides,  you were a lot of help this
weekend.

Mike

'78 Midget

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |