Re: spitfires-digest V1 #140

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: spitfires-digest V1 #140
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:16:05 -0400
With the price "Rimmer Bros." has on rebuilt trannys no shop in the country can
rebuild one for you, I bet a shops labor bill is more than a trans. from Rimmer
alone, buy a new rebuilt from then have some club members give a hand, if you
do not
belong to a T/R club then this is another example of why should, they are
friendly
and very helpfull, labour rate is usually a case of cool refreshments. A big
part of
owning one of these cars is the grease under the nails.