Re: crankshaft nut

To: Trspit1500@aol.com
Subject: Re: crankshaft nut
From: P Barber <patbarber@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 20:30:05 -0400
I am not quite sure what you mean by a "girst valve".  I don't have one on my
spit. If it is your "First Valve adjustment", Hold off on purchasing the socket
for the crank nut.  You can easily advance the engine by parking the vehicle on
flat surface(driveway, parking lot, etc). Place the vehicle in top gear and move
the car to rotate the engine.  This gets even easier if you remove the spark
plugs first but is not required.