Re: Contagious

To: "Atwell Haines" <carbuff@nac.net>,
Subject: Re: Contagious
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:09:05 -0700
But, for Nigel and myself-it's __always__ British Car Week!! <g>

Unfortunately, I've been sick with some sort of bug or flu for a week, and
Nigel and I have only been to the doctors and back :-(

Hopefully, we'll be back in the saddle by the end of the week when we go to
the Highland games on saturday.

Tally Ho everyone! Have a great week!!

Laura G. and Nigel