Spit6 For Sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit6 For Sale
From: Isaac <isaac@Avana.Net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:26:47 -0400
For Sale:

'74 Triumph Spitfire, with '70 GT6+ engine & tranny installed.  Monza
exhaust in good shape. Top in good shape, but several body snaps need
replacing.  Yokohama A509 P185/60HR13 tires with about 2/3 tread life
left.  Bonnet is a spitfire bonnet with a GT6 hood bulge braised to it.
The car needs some serious rewiring in the front, but runs and drives
and lights and gauges work.  Interior needs redoing, but car comes with
a brend new set of door panels and a carpet set that has been laid out
in the car, but never formally installed.  New seals are included for
the doors and for the top-to-windscreen interface.
Car has been hit in the Driver's side front a long time ago, and this
was "repaired" by someone in the past.  The alignment seems ok.
A heckuva lot of parts for this and other triumphs is included, some
new, some used, including new greasable TRF balljoints, and front and
rear trunnion rebuild kits, new brake pads, and caliper rebuild kits.  A
spin-on oil filter kit has been installed recently.

Basically, a project car that I am unable to finish at this point in
life.  I am asking $1500.00 for the whole gaggle.
Please email me if interested.  I am located in Winder, GA,  about 45
miles NE of Atlanta.

Isaac Crow

--
*** Time flies... after you hit the snooze button ***