RE: Hauling Service

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hauling Service
From: Jack Shafer <jackshafer@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 07:32:30 -0700 (PDT)

As the most articulate of all of Huxley's admirers, I think *I* should
get the honor of driving him from Woodinville to Tucson. Via the
Olympic Penninsula to the Oregon Coast, of course, then on to Eureka
and over California 299 (a really wonderful road) to Redding, the down
the Sacramento Valley to Napa Valley, Big Sur, cut over from Santa
Maria via California Rt. 166 to Gorman and on to Lancaster. North on US
395 to Death Valley then Vegas then the North Rim of the Grand Canyon
and Bryce Canyon and the Four Corners area ... now I forgot. Where *is*
Tucson?

Jack Shafer