a warning

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: a warning
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 18:18:18 -0400
Hi,

 This past weekend my friend was driving his '74 Corvette that he has spent
the last 2 years restoring, to make a long story short he had a carburetor
fire that destroyed his hood as well as causing a great deal of other
damage to his car.  If not for the help of some people passing by, his car
would have been a total loss, fortunately a DOT truck with a fire
extinguisher stopped and helped him put the fire out.  When I heard about
this the first thing I did was go to Home Depot and bought a fire
extinguisher for my car,  at 10.00 bucks it's the cheapest insurance ever!

Glenn Trunnell
'79 Spitfire