Re: 1500 smog stuff

To: Mark Gardner <mrgrdnr@ix.netcom.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1500 smog stuff
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 08:38:20 -0400
Mark,

In the 'Owners Handbook' section of the Bentley manual, there are
explanations of differences between CA and 49-state Spits.  Also some nice
pics showing the layout of the vapor hoses etc (I know folks ask about
these periodically).

When I get home today I'll look up what applies if no one else has...

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire
Succasunna , NJ USA

 "Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?"