I could not resist

To: spitfires@autox.team.net (Spitfire List)
Subject: I could not resist
From: JFitzge204@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 21:54:50 EDT
A young woman was pulled over for speeding.  As the motorcycle officer
 walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet>
you are going to sell me a ticket to the Highway Patrolmen's Ball." He
 replied, "Highway patrolmen don't have balls." There was a moment of
 silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just
 said.  He then closed his book, got back on his motorcycle and left.
 She was laughing too hard to start her car for several minutes.

If we would be great, we must first learn to be good.

Jay D. Fitzgerald
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jfitzge204/";>Fitzgerald Home Page</A>