help another Spitfire

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: help another Spitfire
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 09:15:04
Hey I found this ad on the VTR website, is there anyone close to Portland
that could help this individual out.
Thanks, Patrick Bowen

This car is not for sale "yet", if I can find someone to help me. I've lost
2nd and 3rd syncros in my 4 speed tranny. Even
     though somewhat mechanically inclined, I don't know how to repair
this. Mechanics want an arm and a leg. Is there
     someone in the Portland area who would like to make some money, and
get this car running for me again? I'm not asking
     for free help, just something more reasonable than your normal
mechanic. Thanks.

Special Options:

     Hardtop

Contact Information: