Re: Front end alignment

To: John Weber <weberjm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Front end alignment
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:42:08 -0500
If you currently have a shim installed (some cars do, some don't), you can
remove one and use it a template to reproduce new ones from scrap metal. You can
create shims of various thickness and use whatever combination gets the right
results. I did this for mine and it worked out just fine.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario