FW: Wheels for Sale...

To: "'spitfires@Autox. Team. Net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Wheels for Sale...
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 08:46:24 -0600

Gregory and listers,

I am not familiar with a 'works' type wheel, but I am looking for a set
of mag wheels for my Spit.  Do you know of where I can look to get an
idea what they look like?  Since I'm in Des Moines I don't think I can
get out to PA to check then out.

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77' Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'