Re: Coolent - Clutch on fire

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Coolent - Clutch on fire
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 08:55:34 -0800
Does anyone know how to use the aspirin techniq for bleeding you cooling
system? You use one to hold the thermostat in the open position. This is
the stage I get fuzzy on, you then run the engine with the thermostat
housing open or the rad cap off. I can not remember which you are supposed
to do. The idea is that the aspirin will eventually disolve allowing the
thermostat to operate normally.