RE: 2 Questions...

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: 2 Questions...
From: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:54:06 -0500
Could be worse, mine sags slightly to the RIGHT, and I wiegh 296! (I am
6'3" - perfect size for a Spit - not) Figure that one out! And no - it is
not right hand drive. I also have air shocks - they made a huge difference
overall, but I did not bother with the second air valve. I have decided not
to worry about the sag. I wonder though, given the "Swing Spring" has
minimal roll stiffness at the rear, perhaps the problem is actually being
caused by something in the FRONT suspension??

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit