Re: Midget Differential?

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget Differential?
From: "Dianne & Ree G." <reegurley@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:25:50 -0600
Joe,
     Thanx for confirming what I suspected about lack of interchangeability.
The good news is that I am therefore not too anxious to acquire a Midget
yard-car,  thus avoiding flak from my suburban neighbors and domestic
partner.  The obvious news is that it's time for me to quit procrastinating
and get out the jackstands and start seriously investigating  my rear area
"clonks."  Maybe I'll luck out and find something simple like a loose
backing-plate (I hope!).
     About the engine number prefixes - FP for Midgets and FM for Spits -
Okay, I'll ask:  How DO you know this?

Ree G. in Silver Spring, MD  -  78 Spit FM73070U O