[BOUNCE spitfires@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["James

To: spitfires
Subject: [BOUNCE spitfires@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.freeserve.co.uk>]]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 17:00:37 -0600 (MDT)
     Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 23:27:34 +0100
     From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.freeserve.co.uk>
     Subject: Re: Settling into Autumn

Well just to prove that the weather is not all that bad in the UK (Bristol
anyway) I would like to make it clear there was bright sun today, I was
driving about topdown, windows down, no heater in a 'T' shirt, realy wishing
I haden't left my sunglasses in the house.  Of cource when I go camping in
the forest of dean this saterday cycling about the forest trails and
drinking untill I brake somthing:-) you can bet it will rain cat's and dogs.

Which reminds me anyone have anyideas of making a waterproof cover for a
Spitfire on the cheap?