Re: Spitfire MC needed - 2nd Try

To: "Andrew Lindeman" <drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire MC needed - 2nd Try
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:05:00 -0400
When I looked for one just over a year ago, the results were 0 in Canada, 3
at Moss in CA., and 3 at Special Interest (one of which is in my Spit). Try
those, or Apple Hydraulics in NY were willing to resleeve mine but I was
trying to avoind cross-border shipping for something like this.

Keith Stewart

> From: Andrew Lindeman <drfaustus@london.crosswinds.net>
> To: spitfires@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Spitfire MC needed - 2nd Try
> Date: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 2:24 PM
>
> I thought I saw one of those sitting on a shelf (With a bunch of other
stuff),
> in the Fat Chance Garage.  That's the home of MJB, our list co-ordinator.
 Email