Thank You

To: spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thank You
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:17:17 -0400
Thanx to all for all the input I received concerning the OD unit for the 1500.
As soon as I get the
$'s together,  I'll be on the hunt for an OD tranny (I'd consider Mike's, but
the timing's too
soon:  no bonus yet).

I'm glad to see how much thought people put into their responses.  And they
said T$$@$#ph owners
didn't know anything about british cars (or they'd own MG's)  ;-)

All kidding aside.  Thanx, and you can be sure I'll be sticking around hoping
to add whatever
knowledge I've aquired thus far to the list.

Mike

'78 Midget (chugging along w/ 4 forward gears)
'87 300zx
'98 Toy Poodle / Wheel Chock