RE: Carb leaking gas

To: "'GatesDavid@aol.com'" <GatesDavid@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Carb leaking gas
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:47:52 -0400
Dave,
If you remove the fuel bowl you will be able to access the place it is
leaking. The thing you could not tighten snaps into the bottom fuel bowl.
There is an o-ring on that part. Just push the plug out and install a new
0-rings. Put the fuel bowl back on and enjoy the drive.

Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX