Re: 15th Annual British Car Day

To: Chris Taylor <spitfire@worldchat.com>
Subject: Re: 15th Annual British Car Day
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:28:47 -0400
Many thanks, Chris. Honestly, everyone, this is totally unsolicited.

If I have anyone to thank (beyond my wifes patience), it is the Triumph and
Spitfire mailing lists. When I got my car in April of 97, I was totally green.
My last LBC was an 62 Austin Healy Sprite which I sold in 69 to pay for college.
Everyones responses and other general information was stored away and often used
as the car came to life.

My only regret is that I didn't have one of Joe Curry's list stickers. I met
more than one new Spit owner at the Bronte show that could use the list the same
way I did. I had to send them over the Keith Stewart's car to get the list
address. Joe, I'll be calling soon.

Thanks again, Chris.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario

Wow, I thought there was only 35 Spits (didn't get to count).