RE: Tonneau cover installation

To: "spitfires@Autox.Team.Net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Tonneau cover installation
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:11:01 -0400
Randy,

A trick a friend with a Frog Eye showed me was to have a strip of felt
stitched around the perimeter before you install the snaps. It keeps the
paint from being scuffed up from the cover material buffeting in the wind.
An auto upholstery shop can handle this no problem .
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX