Re: Insurance thanks

To: "Troy Johnson" <clancy@softdisk.com>, "Thorn" <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: Insurance thanks
From: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:57:51 -0700
I took  Joe Currys advice to heart and went out last week and got full
coverage for my spit for $350 for 6 months-no milege limits, no garage
requirements-all I needed was an apraisal-got one from my mechanic-and I was
on my way! Went to a Farmers agent 1 block from me-an old surfer dude who
fell in love with the car and who cares more about doing right by his
clients (a karma sort of thing) than about making an extra buck! Must work
because he's really successful!  I am saving $200 a year! Everyone I know is
really jealous-because car insurance in so. cal is as ridiculous as house
prices!

Thanks to everyone on the list who gave me their 2 cents-it was invaluable!

Laura G. and Nigel