Re: Spitfire Decal Report

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire Decal Report
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 21:30:41 EDT
I have mine on my Spit and on my family vehicle, unfortunately there are not
very many car events in Hawaii (actually zero) and the triumph clubs are not
very large (I'm a one person show).  However, I proudly display my sticker
just in case.  If anyone is planning on heading out this way, let me know and
maybe we can swap stories over dinner.

David Gates
'73 Spitfire 1500
Hawaii