RE: Wheel Cylinder

To: "'Randy Potter'" <rpotter@MAIL.CLARION.EDU>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Wheel Cylinder
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:10:21 -0500
Randy,

If your Spitfire is anything like my Mini was.... if you don't at least
rebuild the other side you'll get some interesting braking!

Brakes are like tires... do them on at least an axle basis.  If you only
replace the one now....  think of how much more practice you'll have in
brake bleeding when the other side goes.

Good luck!

Jim