Old age & air tools

To: Spitfire Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Old age & air tools
From: Edward Hamilton <hamilton@ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 14:44:29 -0400
One late evening last winter, while removing the four bolts at the half
shaft - differential, there was the sound of a dry twig snapping; that
would be my elbow.  So, I'm about to purchase a bunch of air tools to
make my aged life easier and in preparation of my next project.
1.  Would anyone care to comment on the quality of "central pneumatic"
tools as sold by Harbor Freight Tools?
2.  Since they will receive minimal usage, is it necessary to get the
filter/lubricator unit(s)
3.  Also, Its been a while since I've sprayed paint and would appreciate
the recommendation of a high quality gun.

Best regards,
Ed Hamilton