Re: Insurance

To: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@idirect.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 09:24:54 -0400
Andrew, if you don't use your car as a daily driver, I would suggest that you
look at the Silver Wheels plan. I get similar coverage for less than half of
yours. I also have a 76 Olds Delta 88 insured under the same plan and get a
multi-vehicle discount. My regular daily drivers are insured separately.

Vic Whitmore
76 Spitfire
Thornhill, Ontario