RE: Radio bezel

To: "spitfires@Autox.Team.Net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Radio bezel
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:48:32 -0400
Kevin,
I bought the blank plate for the radio from Rimmer Bros. last month. You
will find it difficult if not impossible to get one with holes in it
already. Just get the blank and machine it for the radio you bought. In
fact get 2 so when the radio gets stolen you can cover the hole with the
spare blank ;-)
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L