Re: Triumph Spitfire Owners Handbook Mark 1, 2 & 3 New

To: "Pat Randleman" <crow.r@mailcity.com>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph Spitfire Owners Handbook Mark 1, 2 & 3 New
From: Llarry Brandon <lbrandon@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:58:31 -0600
This is a good book for Spitfire4 owners.  Has a cool single-line referance
point drawing of the Spit4 with the top on.  Shows dimesions of everything.
 Good photos of the tunnel and what's in it and most everything else on the
car. Instructions from changing bulbs to major overhaul. My car is a late
'64 MK1.  Photos have my big 16" steering wheel and the Spit4 front end.
Quite a treat.

Larry